Americans are famous for Google, Apple, Microsoft, Mobil, Exxon, and large companies, whose products we are using daily.
Based in General Communications, Alaska, Anchorage, Bills says that, it is the largest provider of wireless network, with the fastest internet and digital cable television for business and houses. General Communications, Inc is the Alaska’s largest public company.
Some names are familiar like top three for instance of California are Google, Wells Fargo and Apple, and many more.
The Biggest Public Companies in Every State From New Mexico, Albuquerque-based PNM Resources, Inc. is $2.3 billion which is an energy holding industry that provides electricity to houses of Western Texas and Northern New Mexico. The next place is for EMCORE Corporation, which is a tiny fraction of resources of PNM of size with a $156.2 million. EMCORE is also based on Albuquerque, which makes semiconductor products to be used in broadband, defence and telecom & satellite, solar power, homeland security.
Some of the states get all the riches of market cap. Woonsocket CVS Health Corporation in Rhode Island is the drugstore retail which leads the pack with $101.6 billion. Next of that state is Financial Group of
citizens, Inc., which is a providence of $13.4 billion market cap and former subsidiary of The Royal Bank of Scotland which is headquartered at Scotland, Edinburgh, which returned to STOCK MARKET in September.
That which includes Cessna Aircraft and Bell Helicopter is Industrial conglomerate Textron, Inc., which is third-largest public company of Rhode Island, with a market cap of $11.7 billion.
The five smallest companies are located at Wyoming, Vermont, New Mexico and Alaska among the biggest companies of major exchanges. Communications Systems Group is the smallest company of major exchange that made $68.2 million Anchorage-based Alaska, which provides broadband to consumers in Alaska and businesses of Alaska.
Riverton-based U.S. Energy Corp is in Wyoming with $73.2 million (market cap); it is natural gas exploration and Oil Company. Uranerz Energy Corporation, based on Casper, it is of $78.9 million (market cap). These are the next two smallest companies.
Albuquerque’s EMCORE Corp. is the fourth-smallest company described. And Rutland based on Vt. Casella Waste Systems with $175.9 million (market cap), operates across U.S is the waste management company which takes the fifth-smallest slot.
There are only two major stock exchanges of New Mexico which has two companies. Sigma Labs, Inc is the third-biggest company which has tiniest market cap that is traded on the OTC markets with $56.2 million.
Some biggest ten companies in the U.S by market capitalization.
- (AAPL) Apple Inc. which has Market Cap of $641.8 billion and is headquartered at California and Cupertino
- (XOM) Exxon Mobil Corporation which has Market Cap of $413 billion and its Headquarters are at Texas and Irving
- (MSFT) Microsoft Corporation with Market Cap of $390.9 billion and is headquartered at Washington and Redmond
- (GOOG) Google Inc. with Market Cap of $376.5 billion and is headquartered at California
- (BRK.A) Berkshire Hathaway Inc. which has Market Cap of $347 billion where its headquarters are at Nebraska and Omaha
- (JNJ) Johnson & Johnson with Market Cap of $303.1 billion and is headquartered at New Jersey and New Brunswick
- (WFC) Wells Fargo & Company with Market Cap of $280.6 billion and is headquartered at California and San Francisco
- (GE) General Electric Company with Market Cap of $258.6 billion and is headquartered at Connecticut
- (WMT) Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. with Market Cap of $246.6 billion and is headquartered at Arkansas and Bentonville
- (PG) Procter & Gamble Company with Market Cap of $236.9 billion and is headquartered at Ohio and Cincinnati.
These are the list of different biggest public companies.